Our favorite season, without a doubt, is fall. The cool nights, fresh breeze and cozy fashion are all reasons to love the season. But our favorite things about autumn are the brilliant colors in every landscape as the trees change colors.
We have a few recommendations on the best places to see fall foliage, thanks to Instagram!
1. Shenandoah National Park, Virginia - via @alx.martin
2. Glenn Highway, Alaska - via @janetcamilleh
3. Evergreen, Colorado - via @warfielderica
4. Inyo National Forest, California - via @mkristenk
5. Alpine Loop, Utah - via @utahoutdoormama